CONFESSIONS OF A PROPAGANDA VIDEOGRAPHER
-
I was somewhere in one of the rural states in Malaysia, the hot kampung sun
blistering, when I heard the man give a hint of disappointment.
The man in qu...
My Final Post
-
Hey there, fellas! How's it hangin'?
It's been for 3 years since my last post and I have not update anyone since
then. Unfortunately, as years went by, ...
Seven Years Later....
-
* Hello Blogger !*
Seems I've lost my touch in blogger, sees some of my blogger friends
offline more than than 10 years, some even deleted their blog, h...
Disney Princess Rapunzel - Tangled (2010) Version
-
This is the review of Disney Princess Rapunzel doll from the film "Tangled"
in 2010. Priced at around USD26.00 locally, I'm quite excited about this 12
i...
HGUC Sazabi
-
I've built this kit for years but decided to paint it properly when the RG
came out.Great kit for beginners.Painted with 2 shades of red and water
decal it...
KOJIMA LEAVES KONAMI?! D8
-
I know it's a sudden news for everyone that started 2 days ago, but yes,
Kojima leaves Konami after he finished making MGS5: The Phantom Pain
unfortunately...
2014 February Loot
-
[image: Resized JPEG graphic] Very Cool: Girl's High School Uniform - Fall
& Winter Set A & C
[image: Resized JPEG graphic] X-Toys: Arrow Set
[image: Re...
RG Destiny Gundam
-
Hi Guys,
I'm just checking with the photo settings, so far I'm satisfied with the
outcome, only Facebook is fucking up with the sharpness of my posted phot...
setelah 6bulan..hasilnya disini!
-
tiada yang dpt aku ungkapkan melainkan kesyukuran kepada Allah SWT diatas
nikmat dan kurnianya kepada ku untuk memberikan ruang dan peluang
menghabiskan pr...
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - DX12 1/6 Batman
-
The DX line are known to be the top of the line collectables from Hot Toys.
It's exclusive and it's expensive, and I manage to own one.
*"The Batman/ Bruce...
Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece) Phone case + Hat
-
Here'sss chop-pa~! XD
hehe.
Hi~~
It's been awhile.. I haven't been doing alot of amigurumis/crafts coz of my
Uni work :'( so stressful!! I finally hand i...
MACROSS FRONTIER: DX MACROSS QUARTER.. !!
-
As seen from Macross Frontier TV series, this Quarter is about to fire its
main cannon to one of the Vajra mother ship. Hi and welcome.. and
this time ...
MG Freedom done
-
Pros:
1.the wings look awesome
2. it has it's own stand
cons:
1. the beam rifle is hard to hold due to no pegs.
2. no chest inner frame( most seed MG...
HOTTOYS IRONMAN MARK IV PART.2
-
This is my second part review with few more closer up picture of the
IronMan MARK IV.. I hope this post will enough to cover up the beautiful
detail of th...
IronMan 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark
-
*Open For **Pre**-Order Now*IronMan 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark Limited
Edition Collectible Figurine.Open For PO NOW...
PO Price $380
Retail Price $400.
Relea...
0 comments:
Post a Comment